Electronically Commutated Motors provide superior energy savings when used to replace Shaded Pole and PSC Motors. Available for cases, as well as larger walk in coolers and freezer evaporators and condensing units.
ECM Refrigeration Fan Motors For Walk In Coolers and Cases
- Electronically commutated (ECM)
- Comply with walk-in coolers legislation
- High efficiency
- Moisture resistant
- Payback in less than 1 year
- Rebates available across the U.S.
Benefits of ECR One Motors
- Drop in replacement for Shaded Pole and PSC Motors
- User defined speed or standard 1550 RPM factory preset
- Energy savings of 65%
- Fully enclosed long life bearings allow motors to be mounted in an position
- Motors use 30% less copper and 80% less steel for greener ECM solution
- Utility Incentive Support
If you are ready to take the next step and take advantage of your energy company's incentives, contact ESTOAI to see how we can help your location reduce its energy usage.