Where You Need Air-Row Fans...
- Grocery Stores and Supermarkets
- Office Buildings and Warehouses
- Retail and Big Box Stores
- Schools, Libraries and Universities
- Medical Offices and Hospitals
- Auto Dealers and Garages
- Restaurants, Bakeries and Fast Food
The Air-Row Fan Advantage
- Cut your energy costs by more than 25%
- Extend the life of HVAC equipment
- Maintain dry floors for accident prevention
- Redistribute air for improved air quality
- Create comfort for employees and customers
- Target air to resolve building problems
- Reduce hot and cold spots
- Eliminate fogging and sweating doors
- Prevent mold and mildew build-up
Air-Row F-18 (AF-22)
The Air-Row F-18 is a destratification fan designed for open ceilings. This fan delivers a column of air no wider than 2-3' from as high as 40' from the ceiling to the floor and spread across the floor.
The Air-Row LA-248 is a commercial/industrial flush mount ceiling fan designed to be dropped into a traditional grid or suspended ceiling. The fan is completely self-contained (no duct attachments) and fits into standard 2x2 ceiling grid systems. The LA-248 has been successful in countless office or retail applications, pushing trapped air to the floor and evening temperatures building-wide. The LA is also successful in areas with low ceilings requiring additional air circulation, cooling or heat recovery.
Air-Row's DA-248 fan is a self-contained register so versatile it can be installed anywhere to solve unique environmental challenges. The DA-248 is particularly effective for vestibule entrances in extreme climates -- battling rain and cold to keep floors warm and dry, and buffering the AC against humidity to avoid excess air loss. The DA-248 has also been used successfully for open-coffin, multi-deck aisles, and in augmenting starving long runs to create more balanced temperatures building-wide.
If you are ready to take the next step and take advantage of your energy company's incentives, contact ESTOAI to see how we can help your location reduce its energy usage.